One Day Tour of Beautiful Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley Islands
Your tour will start at 9am and end around 7pm for sunset views.
(You can return at 4pm if you like)
include: mask, snorkel, fins, lunch, fruit, coffee, tea, water, kayaking and life jackets.
The eight different places you will visit on your tour are:
1. Maya Bay on Phi Phi Ley - This is where the movie "The Beach" was filmed. Our boat will stop here for 2 hours. Here you can enjoy excellent snorkeling, kayaking, swimming and sunbathing. Maya Bay is world famous for its soft white sand beaches and crystal clear water. This is one place that you will never forget.
2. Loh Samah on Phi Phi Ley - From Maya Bay take a short walk through a beautiful green jungle and visit Loh Samah. While snorkeling here you will see amazing coral and thousands of tropical fish. After snorkeling please return to the boat at Maya Bay.
3. Pi Ley Bay on Phi Phi Ley - Our boat will stop here so you can enjoy more fun in the water. The color of the water here is a beautiful turquoise blue. The snorkeling is great with gorgeous coral and fish everywhere. Pi Ley Bay is truly amazing. Don't forget to bring hour camera.
4. Viking Cave on Phi Phi Ley - Viking cave is a protected cave and visitors must view this cave from the water only. You will have the chance to see and take many photos of this beautiful cave from the comfort of our boat. Keep your eyes open for the thousands of birds that live inside this cave.
5. Shark Point on Phi Phi Don - Our boat will stop here for 30 minutes. Here you will have lunch and enjoy the views of Phi Phi Don. You can go snorkeling and kayaking here as well. If you are lucky you might even see a shark.
6. Bamboo Island - We will stop here so you can explore this beautiful uninhabited tropical island. This island has long white sand beaches, clear turquoise water and excellent snorkeling and kayaking. We will visit Bamboo Island for 1 hour.
7. Mosquito Island - This beautiful little island will be the nest stop on your tour. Here our boat will stop in a beautiful quiet bay with amazing views everywhere. You will have 30 minutes to enjoy more snorkeling and kayaking on Mosquito Island.
8. Monkey Beach on Phi Phi Don - Monkeys, Monkeys Everywhere! If you want to see monkeys this is the place for you. Here you will have the chance to see wild monkeys come down from the jungle and play on the beach. You can also enjoy more snorkeling and kayaking on this beautiful beach.
Sunset - After Monkey Beach our boat will travel out to sea. Here you can relax, listen to music on the boat and see the beautiful sunset over the island of Phi Phi Don. After you have seen the sunset our boat will return to the pier.
Please Note: Sometime due to bad weather on the sea, we will have to make changes to this tour. We do this for your safety and for the crews safety. We are sorry but we can not refund money due to the changes of the program.